Saturday, September 14, 2013

I Won Something! Tula Pink Aurifil Thread to be Exact!

I was so excited to find out that I had won something in the drawing of participants in the 2013 Pets on Quilts show this year!  You can check out adorable Abby as my entry for this year's contest.  But today in the mail (I had to wait outside for the mailperson because a tree across the street took out our mailbox while we were away) I was thrilled to receive my prize!!!!
Thank you!, Thank you!, Thank you! to Lily Pad Quilting for sponsoring this great event each year and for drawing my name in their give-away!  It was a lot of fun and I loved seeing all the pets on quilts and pet related quilts.  
Now I can't wait to try my new thread!  Isn't it wonderful!!?

Happy Stitching!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...