Thursday, August 27, 2015

Time to Vote - Pets on Quilts 2015!

It's time to vote for your favorites in the 2015 Pets on Quilts show!  Lucy is really hoping you chose her for the Cats on Quilts category.   
She hopes you remember how hard she works as a quilt assistant!

So don't be shy... head on over to Lily Pad Quilts to vote for Lucy (entry #10 - how appropriate) for the Cats on Quilts category...

There is also my entry in the Animal Themed quilt category with my cat pillow (entry #8).

Either way, it's lots of fun to see all the pets and all the quilts!  All you need to do is leave a comment on the voting post at Lily Pad Quilts with your favorites to cast your vote.  It's that simple!!!  While there... check out all the other entries.  There are also entries for Dog on Quilt and Other Animal on Quilt.  I know my favorites in those categories!!!

Thanks to everyone that left wonderful comments on both of my entries.  It was so great to hear from all of you and Lucy really enjoyed your comments.  I read them to her and she just loved each one!!!


Happy Quilting... and Happy Voting!

Deb



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy..... I've been and gone and voted for you! I voted for you mum's themed quilt too...how about that. Fingers crossed you will both win a lovely prize. Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...