Friday, May 17, 2013

Choices

After I posted the photo of the Bluebell Bouquet block my girlfriend Marie voiced what I had been thinking myself.  The vase just doesn't seem to work.  So I have auditioned several other vases.  Here are the choices on my design wall.  I think the problem with the orginal vase (pictured last) is too light.  A darker color will weight it better and also will contrast better with the background.  But...  what do you think??  Please leave a comment with your choice.. or any suggestions!  I appreciate the feedback!
Choice #1 - navy blue print 
 Choice #2 - brown bird print
Choice #3 - brown paisley 

Choice #4 - navy blue floral 

Choice #5 - black floral

The original choice for this block.  Too light?

We are getting ready to hit the road again this afternoon to our condo at the beach.  Of course that involves prep work for plenty of stitching in the car!  Have a great weekend.

Happy Stitching!

Deb

4 comments:

  1. Thanks,Carin. I will let you know the final choice. And thank you for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a tough choice but I agree your original vase is too light. I am partial to #1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taryn, thank you. That is the one I am leaning toward as well. Thanks for the feedback and for following my blog! Debra

      Delete

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...