Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine Hearts

I have been keeping up with my Sweet Hearts and really enjoying this little treat everyday - usually done after dinner.  It's like my dessert! (Good diet dessert!)
So... here are the hearts I have sewn together so far on my design wall.  I have changed something...... can you tell what it is?
   This is the heart block I made yesterday on Valentines day.  It is sitting on top of the table runner in my kitchen.  Calorie free valentines candy!
Hearts were everywhere yesterday.  We even had a heart-shaped pizza for our Valentines dinner.  Yum!


I also started to sew the basket blocks together.  Keeping that 1/4" seam allowance in check!







They look beautiful and are going together perfectly!

So it has been busy with Mardi Gras and Valentines Day all in one week.  Hope you all had a good one!


...who is that masked quilter??

Happy Stitching,

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...