Monday, October 21, 2013

My Quilts Are Looking Back at Me!

Lately my quilts have been looking back at me! LOL
 
I have been working on another baby quilt and yesterday I finished the applique blocks by putting the eyes on.  Then I got the blocks sewn together and the borders added.
This is the crab block.
...And a fish!
A smiling Jelly Fish - so cute!
 
This is the finished quilt ready to be basted and quilted.  I really love this pattern.  It is from the book Quilts, Bibs, Blankies... Oh My! by Kim Schaefer.  I changed the pattern by adding the nine patches and made it smaller than the original quilt. 
 
Love the way this came out.  I am sure a litte one will find it very interesting to look at!
 
Happy Stitching!
 
Deb
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...