Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sweet Hearts and Sweet Sixteen

I have sewn the next row of Sweet Hearts together.  They are now getting too big to fit on my design board. However, they still look great..even on the ironing board...
The next row of hearts being pressed on my small ironing board in my studio.
They look great... even if I say so myself.  Look.. even a wool pin cushion with hearts on it!
Dawn has started to sew her hearts together.   Wait until you see what she is going to do!

Lucy has been busy at work selecting which hearts should be stitched next....
Early this morning I was busy making different sized hearts for my Sweet Sixteen block.  I LOVE the Clover marking pen for making applique pieces.
Here they are on the pattern layout sheet.  Very sweet.  Only about 1 1/2 inches across.
It seems like everyone wants to stitch hearts this week.  Well, I certainly can use the help!

Happy Stitching!

Deb

1 comment:

  1. So lovely, all those hearts, and so colourful! You certainly seem to get lots of help...;o) Lucy looks quite knowledgeable!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...