Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Very Cold Week...

It's been frigid here in the Northeast this week... in the single digits most mornings.  Makes you want to curl up and just spend the day stitching.. but alas, I couldn't do that.  But that doesn't mean I didn't get some stitching done this week - which warms me.
I finished another block for the Sweet Sixteen quilt.  This is block #6 completed.  I have 3 more to go since I am only making 9 of the 16 blocks from the pattern.. then we will see what happens.

 In these close-up pictures you might even be able to see the cat hair that always gets stitched into everything  I do !
And.. what is this?  Another UFO perhaps?  Yes, one that is about 5 years old.  I did all the machine quilting and even changed the design a bit - which is never easy to do when it is ready to quilt.  This may end up being my next pattern.....  Stay tuned.
 The kitties of course never have trouble finding a warm place to sleep regardless of the temperatures.  Gracie and Suzi sleep double-decker.
 These kitties are not as cute as our 4 girls - but they certainly shed a whole lot less. 

Happy Stitching and stay warm
Deb



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...