Thursday, August 9, 2012

Warm & Sunny in New Jersey


 Warm day here in northwestern New Jersey - but still happy to be home with the doors and windows open.. until it gets too hot.  Enjoying the colors of the season - pinks, purples and green is my favorite combination... as you can see from the flower pots on my deck..
and in the colors of this little art quilt I made awhile ago.  Notice the netting along the cut-out area toward the top of the piece.  Great technique!

I am currently obsessed with these little basket blocks.  From the book When the Cold Wind Blows (where they are done in orange and black for Halloween).  I love these little gems.. I have to make 291... let's see how long I can stick with it!

On my design wall... and various places around the house!

I think I need to go do some basket stitching...

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...