Sunday, March 9, 2014

This is Going to be Fun .... and the Best Potato Chips!

I haven't written a new post in couple of weeks so I have some catching up to do.  We were away for the weekend, heading south to the Jersey shore for my father-in-law's 89th birthday.  I took a nice walk along the beach, which was wonderful to do with all the snow we have had this winter.  It was nice to get away to where there was not still 12" of snow on the ground and you could see the grass!  It was in the mid-50's on Saturday!

I finished the Fruit Bounty block from the A Bountiful Life quilt in the car on Saturday.  I like this one because reminds me that Spring and Summer will return!!!!  More about that later.....
I have been looking forward to this next block.  Next in the A Bountiful Life quilt is Ostrich Pair.  I think this one is going to be a lot of FUN!
Here are some of the fabrics I have chosen.  Male ostriches are are more colorful than the females, sporting black, pink, and white feathers, while the females have black and tan feathers.  
 
Over the weekend we stopped in a convenience store and we picked up a bag of these potato chips. Zapp's New Orleans Kettle Style Voodoo chips.  I love the packaging with the Voodoo dolls on the bag!   The chips were really good too! We also tried the Dill Cajun chips  - Gator Tators which were also excellent!  YUM!!!

Happy Stitching!

Deb

Linking up at Slow Sunday Stitching because I did a lot this weekend during the car ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...