Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sweet Hearts Update and an Arrival!

An update on the Sweet Heart quilts is way overdue!  I tried to take the best picture possible but now that we are nearing the end (only 13 more blocks to go!) it is really hard to show the entire quilt.
So I have draped it over the couch in our family room.
Here is a photo from the other angle.  Now you know that there has to be a cat under there!!
Oh!  Guess who??
Lucy never misses an opportunity to pose for the camera or, more accurately, to get on my quilt!
I also asked Dawn to send me a photo of her Sweet Hearts quilt.  She just needs to finish the indigo hearts in that one section.  I think she is really close to being done!  Looks fantastic in rainbow colors!
The biggest news this week however was the arrival of a baby boy for my co-worker Jaime and her husband Tony and the grandson of fellow quilter Karin.  Remember the monkey baby quilt?  Dylan arrived just short of midnight on Sunday, weighing 8 lbs, 6 oz.  Here he is just 14 hours old. It's been a very long time since I held a baby that small!
Now that is a Sweet Heart!!!!!

Happy Stitching!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...