Sunday, October 6, 2013

Catching Up!

It's been awhile since I have posted a blog.. but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy.  Just focusing on some other things around here along with my quilting.  Quilters never have a lack of anything to do and our hands are seldom idle.  So, I won't bore you with everything that I have been up to lately, but will share the quilting highlights!
I have a friend that has a birthday this week.  Dawn is a quilter who love flamingos.  So what do you get a such a person for their birthday?  ... you make them a flamingo quilt!  This was really fun to make and even more fun to give!  I should have taken a picture of the back - it's flamingo fabric, of course!
I also have been working on this baby quilt.   I was so pleased to finish the machine quilting on this today.

Then I added the binding.  Love polka dot binding on baby quilts!
Of course someone decided to take over my chair when I was at the cutting table!
Finally, I decided to add some texture with big stitch quilting in a nice green on the brown strips. 
This will be so cute for a little one.  

Happy Stitching!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...