Friday, June 21, 2013

And the Winner is..... and a Blushing Bride

I am a little behind in posting these photos of the first two blocks from the Bountiful Life quilt.  The first one I had asked for feedback on the vase.  It was definitely too light before.  Thanks for your help in selecting this one.  It was my favorite too.
 I really like the blue print vase much better.
 It reminds me of my collection of blue dishes on the wall in our living room.
Finally, the Quilter Bride is done.  Isn't she lovely? 
 Now onto the next block....  Grapes and a swooping bird!
The girls relaxing together.  Poor Suzi.... looks like Lucy is using her for a pillow!

Happy Weekend and Happy Stitching!

Deb

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...