Sunday, March 10, 2013

Another Week Gone By

We went south this weekend to the shore... it was a very nice weekend at the beach to celebrate my father-in-law's 88th birthday.  Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera : - (.  So I can't show you the beautiful blue skies on Saturday, or show you the breaking waves of the surf when I went for my walk along the beach, or the lemon meringue pie (his favorite!) I made for my father-in-law for his birthday dinner <sigh>.  But I can tell you that I did a lot of stitching on the three hour trip down and back.....

Here is the next row of hearts ready to be sewn together.  
Don't they look happy?
I also worked on this quilt block.  Number 7 of the 9 blocks I am working on from the Sweet Sixteen quilt by Edyta Sitar.  I also worked on hearts... and baskets. 

That is all I have for this week.  The week has flown by and I can't believe we are starting another week.  We have pushed our clocks forward in the US .. and that just meant one less hour of quilting!!!

Have a good week.

Happy Stitching!

Deb


1 comment:

  1. What a great applique block and I love those hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...