Friday, August 24, 2012

A Busy Week!

It was a busy weekend and week!  We went to Connecticut for a party at my brother's to celebrate Sean & Katie's wedding.  They loved the table runner I made and I think I made a good guess in making it in black and white!  Sean's great-aunt made this beautiful wedding cake with fresh flowers.



The long trip to Connecticut and back gave me plenty of time to stitch more baskets.  I got six more baskets done to add to the pile.  They are so much fun to make!

Also this week we celebrated our 30th wedding anniversay!  John sent me these beautiful flowers.  See the sprigs of pearls? - very nice touch for a 30th wedding anniversary.


Lucy helping with my Bachelor Buttons quilt.  She is one of my best helpers!

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...