Saturday, April 26, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challenge - April Blocks

I have been a little busy around here and at work lately.. unfortunately not all of it has been quilting related.  But I did want to post my April blocks for my Rainbow Scrap Stash Challenge.  The color for this month is purple.
I really like this block pattern - it allows me to use several fabrics in the color of the month and it still is a simple, fresh look.  The blocks are on top of the quilt on our bed, which is large purple tulip blocks.

Have a great weekend.  Hope you get lots of stitching done!  I am looking forward to the RSC color for May!

To take a look at the other quilter's purple projects - head over to So Scrappy for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge party!

Happy Stitching!

Deb

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh ! I love these blocks.... Maybe its the fabric colours that looks so awesome too! I'll head over to check out the others! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! they are fun and easy to make! Maybe I will post a tutorial!

      Delete
  2. What a great block to showcase so many different fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your purple blocks. CUTE carrot pillows last post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The purple blocks were fun to make... and as you can see from the quilt they are on, I like purple and lavender!

      Delete
  4. Love your purple blocks Deb!!! I love blocks that allow you to showcase several favorite fabrics at one time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Teresa. The RSC2014 challenge is turning out to be really fun! Quick and easy blocks.

      Delete
  5. Love what you are doing with your scraps! THe challenge is fun huh~~Also thanks for helping to spread the TUesday Archive word....so appreciate ya posting my button.!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...