Sunday, December 22, 2013

Family, Stitching, and a big Christmas Tree!

We made our annual trip to New York yesterday to have a holiday lunch with my family.  It is always great to get together with family you don't see often enough at this time of year.  It was a wonderful, balmy 63 degrees in the city yesterday, which made it very comfortable compared to some years when we froze!
This year's Rockefeller Center Christmas tree is spectacular!




So were the crowds!











My nephew, Chris (with the beard), didn't seem to enjoy the crowds.
Getting through Times Square was equally challenging at the end of the day!  Just a few thousand people on the streets.  Driving was slow!


I made two Sweet Hearts yesterday (because I am alittle behind!)  This one is in honor of the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree!



And this one in honor of the Winter Solstice - although it felt more like Spring!
Me and my DH

Wishing all my blog friends a wonderful Christmas!

Deb



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...