Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas is Coming Fast!

I have been  busy sewing... and not doing much blogging.  But since I am stuck in the house today because of a snow storm that will bring us 5 - 10 inches of snow in the Northeast, I thought I would take a few minutes to share.
I wanted to show you the Oak & Reel Christmas table topper from last year.  Remember this?  I was so happy to finally get this done last year after (uh-hmmmm... too many years).  Now it is on my dining room table with my old fashioned Santas, my little pinecone elves, and bottle trees.  I am so pleased every time I walk by.  Sometimes finishing is really worth it!!!!  Should have done this years ago!
Here is an update on the Candy Cane Bouquet.  The fronds are all completed and I am working on the embroidered stems that will hold the red wool berries.
A snow day before Christmas arrives can only mean one thing... well maybe two.  I will put down the needle long enough to do some baking.
Hope you enjoy your day - whatever it holds for you.
Even if it means just hiding under a warm blanket.

Happy Stitching!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts! I will try my best to reply however, if you are a No Reply Blogger I will not be able to comment. If you would like, please include your email address so I can reply. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...